With legendary Cristiano Ronaldo embracing the cover of EA Sports FIFA 18 the game is expected to be as exciting and electric as the Portuguese striker. The game is set to be released on September 26th, 2017 globally and will be available on Xbox One (Scorpio), PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Ps4, PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Nintendo Switch. Although skill and talent is needed to navigate your favorite team through a difficult FIFA 18 schedule, having access to FIFA 18 Coins and knowing how to use them best in the new FIFA 18 Game will give you a competitive advantage over your friends.
For those that might be new to this game, FIFA 18 coins are the official online currency of EA Sports and this particular game. Without having access to these coins, it’s rather difficult to effectively play the game and build your players skills, develop team talent or even hire the right coaches, which naturally progresses your game play to a higher level.
Since having this currency on-hand and stored in your EA account is crucial for online gaming success, knowing what FIFA 18 coins are and what they do in this new edition of FIFA 18 Game will help you prepare to battle your friends on Sept. 27th without delay.
Here are some facts to consider. The FIFA 18 coins are collected by two methods – earning them through game play or purchasing them online. Some of the best ways of earning coins is by completing the following game play in FIFA 18:
· Play Ultimate Team Mode Games: By playing head-to-head against other ‘people’ online, you can earn up to 400 Coins per match.
· Complete Weekly Tournaments and Challenges: EA Sports also creates weekly challenges in the FIFA Ultimate Team mode that allow rather good players to earn as much as 500 FIFA 18 coins.
However, most gamers see the value in being prepared, so when the game comes out; they don’t have to wait to build their FIFA 18 coin balance. There are multiple sources for buying them, but always make sure they are reliable and valid.
For the 2018 edition of EA Sports FIFA game, they will provide you with multiple game-play benefits including:
· FIFA 18 coins help you streamline the game. If you’re starting a new season, you might want to skip to the good parts of a game or through what are also called gap sessions. In order to do so, you’ll need to have a good supply of FIFA 18 Coins in your inventory.
· FIFA 18 coins allow you to purchase PREMIUM PACKS, which boost player capability, team rankings, coaching and overall team skills – which helps improve your odds of winning. Consider it this way, in real football, teams has to pay premium players and coaches – FIFA 18 coins allow you to do just that.
· FIFA 18 Coins also increase your team’s attractiveness to sponsors, which in turn, bring more funding to your club and allow you to retain more talent, expand your roster and increase the strength of your team.
Just like in real life, those who hold the coins in FIFA 18; hold the advantage over those who don’t. With the game coming out in September of this year, be prepared to buy your FIFA 18 coins and know what they do in the new FIFA 18 Game to gain that competitive advantage.